- Porsche Project (University): Not much happened this week in regards to this project, we are slowly settling in what direction we want to move. I should probably explain the situation a little bit in a dedicated post...
- Work: I've kind of been useless at work this week. Need to get back into React, but couldn't really find the time to actually do much.
- Coaching (University): Had a training this week, mostly about gender bias awareness during coaching sessions. Coaching is another possible topic I could write about, now that I am thinking about it.
- Games: Was really immersed in A Hat in Time, and had some fun playing Armello.
- Private Projects: Well... I made a blog. You're on it.
- Mental Health: Sunny week all-in-all, therapists taught me about the ABC of CBT. Good tool!
So besides work, I would say it's been a successful week!