- Porsche Project (University): I've started building a TCP client for the CAN signals we received. Repo is private for now (NDA).
- Work: Okay so, I'm basically up for a promotion, although there hasn't been anything concrete yet Been fiddling with React. Fixed a few attribute bugs.
- Coaching (University): Coaching a new group now. Got really good feedback for a new technique I'm trying out. It's based on Dan Woods' Killer Whale and Monkey Technique, as outlined in Radical Candor.
- Games: Honestly just Armello.
- Private Projects: Been working hard on getting the theme to be like I want to. Writing a blog post about the process. Will keep you posted
- Mental Health: I'm really freaking stressed out. Last week Friday night was terribly taxing, and now I got so many things to do...
- Collaboration: I've been idly pitching into the name-suggestion-index. It's really fun when you got 5 minutes to spare!
Stress is terrible.