- Github Outage: When I woke up on monday, I thought I'd go insane because of issues appearing and disappearing, way to throw me through a loop, Github
- Porsche Project (University): I've decided to drop a lot the the responsibility in this, in favor of trying to contribute to open source projects (e.g via CodeTriage). Got an agreement with my team about that.
- FOSS: I've been made admin of the name-suggestion-index repo. The community is really vibrant and friendly. Starting to really like the OSM people!
- Learnings: How maliciously easy it is to put tracking pixels on your webpage. No link because I do not endorse that behaviour. Rest assured, there is none on here!
- Mental Health: I've decided to keep a more active drafting process for the weekly roundups, to make it easier to reflect on what I've learned that week.
- Health: I've fallen sick. FML.
Also I forgot to do this because of getting sick