- Travel: So, I'm home. I'm a bit exhausted. I still feel the jetlag. It wasn't as bad as in San Francisco, but it was still really really bad. The discomfort is getting less by the day, I'm a fighter :3
- Mental Health: My base level happiness has greatly increased. My therapy said she noticed that during the session, too. Like, I am a mess right now, but I am a happier mess.
- Apartment: I've finally started decorating my apartment. I've been living there for 1.5 years, but this is the first time I've started living there. Put up a fursuit calendar, put up a few posters, hung a scarf, got a cat lamp. Thank you, Jasper :3
- CODE: My Co-worker and buddy has taken great care to accommodate me while I was gone. Taking care as to organize a group of students for a game making project, and I am very grateful about his efforts!
- Github Commits: I once set out to have a commit a day, that halted for my vacation. I've got around 3 blank weeks now. I am trying not to feel bad about that, and I'll try to pick up the slack. Go me!
It doesn't have to be hard, you just have to make an effort sometimes.